We transform lives with skills
Global Skills Ledger provides a huge range of tailored practical help and support services relating to technical education, vocational training, apprenticeships and other workplace training. Our team of world-renowned experts offer hands-on specialist guidance and much needed support with everything from skills policy and strategic development, initial labour workforce research, through workplace skills standards creation and international benchmarking, curriculum and qualification development, training delivery, achievement recognition and licensing.
- Strategic and Policy Intelligence
- Labour Workforce Research
- Job / Skills Standards
- Curriculum Content Design
- National Qualifications Development
Teacher Training and Coaching
- Skills Policy and Systems
- Careers and Futures Mapping
- Quality Assurance
- Performance and Impact Measurement
- Recognition, Certification and Licensing
Award winning methodology
Having successfully led a team to become the twice co-winner of the British Council’s prestigious International Skills Partnership of the Year award in 2014 and 2015, you can be confident that the robust methodology that we employ in developing skills policy and in its implementation, is our way of ensuring that the right impact is achieved for individuals, for the businesses they work for and for society at large.
Because of the vast range of knowledge and expertise that our specialists have, they are currently supporting a range of commercial and granted funded technical education and vocational training projects in 36 countries.
These range from
- conducting industry based skills research for use in shaping national policy
- devising new curriculum for employers and universities
- building the capacity and capability of training delivery staff
- supporting corporations in their development of new skills standards and training to international standards
- developing and implementing a ‘skills screening’ process and advance training programme for apprentices
– and so much more.
Employers at the heart
Even though our team works very closely with Governments and their agencies, we engage with industry and employers to understand their skills needs. We work in partnership with employers to develop and drive skills solutions that meet their demands, now and in the future. Whatever we do, we keep employers at the heart of the skills agenda.